10 TOPS DIY HAIR PACKS FOR MONSOON GIVE YOU 100% RESULTS
- Honey and milk
The pack will nourish your scalp, cleans the dirt, and tackle an oily scalp. .After the mixture onto hair and leave it be for 30 minutes, rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Cleanse skin and give it a healthy glow.
- Strengthen bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
- Effective against insomnia and sleeplessness.
- Treat respiratory disorders such as cold and cough.
Yoghurt or curd helps beat the negative effects of acidic rainwater and humidity.Apply it to your locks, massages a bit,and rinses off after some time.
- Analgesic,or pain-relieving effects.
- Anticarcinogenic effects.
- Hair growth.
- Fenugreek Seeds
Soak fenugreek or methi seeds overnight and the next morning,grind them.Use little water if needed. Applythe paste on the scalp and keep it for 20 minutes.You can also use yoghurt.
- Antimicrobial dandruff treatment .
- Revives damaged hair and induces hair growth.
- May reduce hair loss and shedding.
- Supports healthy scalp
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel cleanses the hair shaft efficiently, stripping off extra sebum and residue from other hair products.Aloe vera gel on the scalp for 10 minutes before washing your hair. This will reduce hair fall, keep dandruff away, and also strengthen your roots.
- Repair split ends.
- Shiny healthy looking hair.
- Reduce hair loss.
- Repair damaged hair
- Strengthens hair strands.
If you are not averse to the idea of using eggs as a hair mask, this can be an excellent choice. Egg help to get rid of frizzy and brittle hair, a common problem in the rainy season.
- Prevents premature hair loss.
- Prevents premature hair greying.
- Repairs hair damage.
- Reduces dandruff and improves scalp conditions.
- Improves hair’s shine and lustre.
- Olive Oil
Mix one spoon of yoghurt in some olive oil then your hair and scalp. after 20 minutes wish your hair.
- Help in improving the cardiovascular system.
- Helps in reduction in depression risk.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps in curing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Help in preventing stroke.
- Banana and mayonnaise
Bananas and some mayonnaise and mix well, Apply on the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes.Wash it off with warm water.
- Rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates or vitamins are
d)Makes hair more manageable
- Enables hair growth and thickness.
- Promotes hair shine.
- Prevents splits-ends and brittle hair.
- Improves hair texture.
- Vinegar And Honey
Vinegar and Honey in the same quantities. Apply the mixture onto your hair, leave it on for 10 minutes, and wash off with a mild shampoo. This will help tackle that monsoon frizz.
- Removes product buildup
- Adds shine
- Reduces dandruff and itchiness
- Stimulates hair growth
9. Neem Leaves
Neem leaves known for their antibacterial properties,neem leaves can be great to tackle itchy decreases to half of the original level. After it coo;s down, pour it on your scalp and hair rinse off with warm water.
- Dandruff treatment.
- Scalp health.
- Hair growth.
- Adds shine and lustre.
- Strengthens hair.
Amla or Indian gooseberry juice and mix it with equal portions of lemon juice and coconut oil gently massage your scalp and over your hair.
- Amla can protect hair from external damage
- Amla can help balance a flaky scalp
- Improves dry scalp condition
- Increases hair growth
A hair pack is an easy way to get some extra nourishment and moisture in your hair. There are so many different kinds of hair packs to choose from, but the important thing to know is exactly how to apply it.