Hair Fall…these two words are scarier than horror movies. So, in this article, you will get to know that How to Stop Hair Fall gradually. This is a common problem nowadays and we all struggle to deal with it on daily basis. Being a teenager or adult we all face this problem and we all want a solution on How to Stop Hair Fall.
Hair Fall or Hair Loss is also known as alopecia, and it can be very problematic and affect self-esteem. As this is the most common problem, so, we have some tips and tricks to stop hair fall. We always have a question in mind that can we really stop hair fall? And not surprisingly, the answer is a BIG YES!!! But we really need to consistent and patient if we want long-term solutions. If you are reading this blog then definitely you don’t need to worry about How To Stop Hair Fall”.
1. Nutritional Deficiencies
2. Hormonal Imbalance
3. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
4. Stress and Hypertension
6. Birth Control Pills
7. Excess use of Heat on Hair
10. Scalp Infection
Nutritional Deficiencies – In today’s life where we don’t have time to breathe properly, we totally forget that there are many nutrients that are essential for good health. Nutritional Deficiencies is a very common reason behind Hair Fall.
Hormonal Imbalance – Hormones play a very important role in our overall health. During and after menopause, estrogen levels decrease and testosterone increases. Therefore, the testosterone within hair follicles is converted into a strong hormone which is known as dihydrotestosterone – which can inactivate hair follicles, thus leading to hair fall.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) – Polycystic ovary syndrome hair fall happen due to an increase in the male hormone which is known as androgen, in the female body. These excess androgens can trigger hair thinning on the scalp and excess hair growth on private areas.
Stress and Hypertension – Stress and Hypertension is the most common cause of hair fall. Studies have shown that stress and hypertension-induced anxiety can contribute to specific hair fall conditions.
Thyroid – Thyroid can cause hair fall, although Thyroid related hair fall is typically temporary. Hair fall is naturally reversible if you take the right treatment at right time for thyroid problems.
Birth Control Pills – Birth Control Pills can be a reason for hair fall. This form of hair fall is called telogen effluvium. And, If baldness runs in your family, birth control pills can speed up the hair fall process.
Excess use of Heat on Hair – Excess use of Heat on Hair causes split ends and hair fall. Heat styling tools, such as a hairdryer, hair curling wand, and hair straighteners, can make your hair dry cause breakage, therefore you can experience hair fall.
Genetics – Genetics can also be a reason for hair fall. Genetic hair fall can’t be reversed, and definitely, there are some steps you can take to slow it down.
Aging – Hair strands become smaller and have less pigment, with aging. Everyone has some hair fall with aging.
Scalp Infection – Scalp infection-related conditions can contribute to hair fall. Allergic reactions to hair products, fungal infections, and inflamed hair follicles can cause scalp infection.
You can stop hair fall by making few changes in your daily life. Here is a list of some tips and tricks to stop hair fall –
- Oiling – Yes, oiling is a must if you want to stop hair fall. Oiling improves blood circulation in the scalp, therefore nourishes the roots.
- Shampoo – You need to wash your hair depending upon your scalp. If you have a dry scalp then you can skip shampoo more often but if you have oily scalp then you must shampoo trice a week.
- Conditioner – Conditioner is important to stop hair fall as it helps to repair damaged hair, and keep them smooth.
- Chemical Treatments – If you don’t want to lose your hair then you must avoid chemical treatments. Heating products actually boil the water in your hair shaft and make them brittle.
- Egg mask – If you have excess hair fall then you can try an egg mask. Egg can help promote hair growth as they are rich in in sulfur, phosphorous, iodine, zinc, and protein. Also, try to apply any hair mask at least once a week for healthy-looking hair.
- Water filter – You can Consider installing a water filter in your shower as this removes chlorine, heavy metals, and certain bacteria from water that cause hair fall and breakage.
- Diet – Diet containing raw vegetables and fresh herbs, may reduce the risk of female pattern baldness or male pattern baldness or slow its onset. Also, try to include Protein and Vitamin A in your diet.
- Do Not Brush Your Hair Often – You need to Avoid brushing wet hair as it damages hair follicles which cause hair fall.
Supplements – Supplements Like Multivitamin – vitamins A, B, C, D, iron, selenium, and zinc, Vitamin D and Biotin, can help reverse hair fall.
- Drink lots of water – Drinking plenty of water is a solution for many problems. Try to drink at least five to eight cups of water in a day to stay hydrated and grow healthy hair.