Health & Fitness
What Is Mental Health ?
What is Mental Health?
Mental health includes our psychological, scriptural, social, and emotional well being. Mental Health affects our behavior, how we think, feels, and acts. It helps us to determine, how we handle stress, related to others, and make choices. It plays an important role in every stage of life, from childhood to adolescence through adulthood. It also helps with the development of the country.
Mental health affects:
- Mental health affects our education outcome
- It affects productivity at work
- It increases the crime rate
- Also increases alcohol and drug abuse
- Development of a positive personal relationship
- It affects our health eating sensibly, daily routine, adequate sleep, engaging in safe sexual practices, and increases the risk of physical sickness.
- It also raises unemployment, broken families poverty drug abuse, and related crime.
Benefits of Good Mental Health
- Good Mental Health helps us to reduce anxiety
- You can feel good and think positive, it improves our mood.
- If you have good health you will have a greater sense of calm and inner peace.
- It also helps us to increase self-esteem.
- It helps to reduce the risk of depression.
- With good health, you can improve your relationship.
- Regular exercise can have a profoundly positive effect on your health