The skin is the largest organ of the body, with a total area of about 20 square feet. The skin protects us from microbes and the elements help regulate body temperature and permit the sensations of touch, heat, and cold.
Skin also plays an important role to make us beautiful, stylish attractive, n glowing that’s doesn’t matter which skin tone you have. More important is skin must be healthy and nourished.
people always worried about their wrinkled skin, dark spots, red spots, and dullness. Everyone wants fair and glowing skin but if you think that any kind of skin got smooth, shiny, nourished, hydrated, and healthy it would be greater than fair skin tone. And you can make it possible only by doing some daily exercise and have a balanced diet
Dark spots on the skin—also known as hyperpigmentation, age spots, solar lentigines, or liver spots, depending on their cause—can happen at any time, but most often appear in middle age.
Red spots on the skin are a common medical complaint. When the spots occur in outbreaks, they have sometimes termed rashes. … Red spots on the skin that occur singly can be a small benign tumor of blood vessels, known as a haemangioma. Tiny, pinpoint hemorrhages can be seen in the skin and are referred to as petechiae.
Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day will help rid the body and skin of toxins. Everyone will not agree that water consumption will improve skin… but it certainly can’t hurt. Many people often report that by increasing their water intake, their skin has a more radiant glow.
The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties in green tea may make it an effective treatment for acne and oily skin. According to research, the polyphenols in green tea, when applied to the skin, help reduce sebum secretion, which can lead to acne.
- fish provides zinc — a mineral vital for regulating the following:
- overall skin health
- the production of new skin cells
- Zinc deficiency can lead to skin inflammation, lesions, and delayed wound healing
- Walnuts have many characteristics that make them an excellent food for healthy skin.
- They’re a good source of essential fatty acids, which are fats that your body cannot make itself.
- In fact, they’re richer than most other nuts in both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Bell peppers are an excellent source of beta carotene, which your body converts into vitamin A.
- One cup (149 grams) of chopped red bell pepper contains the equivalent of 156% vitamin A.
- They’re also one of the best sources of vitamin C. This vitamin is necessary for creating the protein collagen, which keeps skin firm and strong.
- If you need one more reason to eat chocolate, here it is: The effects of cocoa on your skin are pretty phenomenal.
- After 6–12 weeks of consuming a cocoa powder high in antioxidants each day, participants in one study experienced thicker, more hydrated skin.