Mysterious tales of Kuldhara
There are many mysterious tales in different parts of India, But the mysterious tales of Rajasthan are very famous. One of them is the mysterious tales of kuldhara village. To all the Mysterious tales reading this, you must have heard about the Bhangarh Fort but today we are reading about the kuldhara mysterious. It is a small village which is located about 18 km from Jaisalmer And it takes around 45 minutes by taxi to reach kuldhara. it is said that around 1291 the rich and hardworking Paliwal Brahmins settled this village with 600 houses. It is also believed that there were 84 villages around Kuldhara and in all these Paliwal used to be Brahmins.
The community of Paliwal Brahmins generally relied on farming and cattle rearing. The gypsum layer prevented the rainwater from being absorbed into the land and with this water, the Paliwal Brahmins used to irrigate their fields.
But what happened that the people of 84 villages were suddenly forced to leave their homes, houses, farming and everything in just one night?
This question is related to which are allegedly related to curses and evil spirits. The Paliwal Brahmins, who lived a happy life, got the evil eye of the Dewan Salam Singh. Salam Singh liked a Brahmin girl and tried everything possible to get her. When all his efforts started failing, Salam Singh threatened the villagers that either they would hand over the girl to her till Poornamasi or he would pick her up herself.
The challenge before the villagers was to save the honour of a girl. If he wanted, he could save his house by sacrificing a girl but he chooses another way.
Let’s Focus on the Mysterious Tales of kuldhara. One night, all the Brahmins of the 84 villages sat down and made a decision that they would evacuate the village overnight but would not allow the girl to have anything. All the surrounding villages including Kuldhara were evacuated in just one night. On the go, they cursed this village that no one will be able to settle at this place, whoever comes here will be destroyed.
The curse is pursuing the deserted and barren land of Kuldhara to date. Only then whoever dared to stay in those houses or settle at that place was ruined.
Many people came here considering the curse at this place as concocted but whoever stayed here one night could never go back. Nobody got even his name.
Let us tell you that with the changing times, 82 villages have been rebuilt, but two villages Kuldhara and Khabha have not been settled to date. These villages are now under the patronage of the Archaeological Department of India, which is opened daily to tourists in the light of day.
Kuldhara is a ruined spot with a hopeless look and carries pity to the heart when one thinks about those heartbreaking individuals who had to leave the place where there are their progenitors. The village is said to be under the occupation of spiritual forces. According to those visiting the Kuldhara village which has been converted into a tourist place, the sound of Paliwal Brahmins living here is heard even today.
They feel like someone is walking around there. The sound of market movements comes, the voice of women talking and their bangles and pilings always come. The administration has built a gate on the outskirts of this village, beyond which the tourists keep coming in the day, but no one dares to cross this gate at night. The Local Residents Around The Area Do Not Believe In The mysterious tales of kuldhara. The village was filled with a lot of sandy, crumbling brickwork. the mystery tales of Kuldhara village remains unsolved to this date.
- Since the time of the downfall of Paliwal Brahmins, Kuldhara, Jaisalmer has seen various unexpected passings and uncommon new births.
- Scientists have pointed that they have seen a few unidentified articles and voices here, during the evening.
- A mesh of as many as 100 tunnels has been a founder in the soil under the mysterious tales of Kuldhara. It is believed that these tunnels open up in Egypt and Afghanistan however, nobody to date has had the option to locate the extraordinary finishes of these passages.
- The Land of Kuldhara is a tale of unity, family, belonging, friendship, love and womanhood.
- The Houses Are Almost In The Same Condition As They Were Left By Their Inhabitants.
- So it appears to be like the Bane of the Kuldhara village people is undoubtedly ground-breaking as even the public authority can’t bring back life and build up business exercises in the town.
So, Respect your thirst for adventure and pack your bags for, Mysterious tales of Kuldhara. If You Want to Know more about the mysterious tales of kuldhara then Remember the following points-
- Try not to attempt deep inside the passages here, as the shortage of oxygen may strike you severely, inside.
- It is advised to avoid visiting this spot around evening time.
- Try not to accept the gossipy tidbits from everybody, numerous people are coasting here, just to scare and thug the visitors.
So, Respect your thirst for adventure and pack your bags for, Mysterious tales of Kuldhara.